петък, 16 октомври 2015 г.

Jose Mourinho officially appealed his punishment

The manager of Chelsea, Jose Mourinho, did what everyone expected of him. He lodged an official appeal against the punishment imposed on him by the FA in the middle of the week.
The Football Association denied him his right to be at the stadium in a match of his team, as well as fines him with 50 pounds. It was for his comments after the match with Southampton. Yesterday, the Portuguese national fix this sanction as `an utter disgrace`.
`I have to be honest with myself and that`s why I appeal, because I know that I did not do or say anything wrong. I`m not talking about this subject, because the moment I received the written explanations for punishment and decided to appeal, over time to talk further.`, said Moe.
The punishment from the FA is not the only headache for the special. Chelsea is presented very badly from the beginning of the season, and his rank is loose. The win against Aston Villa at the weekend is a must and Mourinho seems to be aware of this.
`Every game mentioned by betting predictions is a matter of life and death for us and victory is more than required. The reasons for this are one or the other. But we cannot afford to run away from the reality that presents the classification in the Premier League.`, said Mourinho.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар