четвъртък, 22 юни 2017 г.

Luis Suarez: `Luis Enrique taught me not to be lazy!`

The Barcelona striker Luis Suarez admitted that his former mentor Luis Enrique was able to change his style of playing.
`He told me not to lose my excess energy in disputes with judges because it is not beneficial to the team. He taught me a lot, even though it does not seem right. He was also a striker and is aware of the movements on the pitch which could help the team.`, commented Suarez.
`Luis Enrique helped me in terms of pressing. Before I used to give up and not to run once I lose the ball because I was waiting for the next attack. But Luis taught me how to press after losing possession of the ball.`
`We failed in certain aspects over the past season and we need to be self-critical. It hurts when you lose points on the stadiums where you must win. And we are left with the feeling that we have lost the title. We were self-critical after losing in Malaga because it became clear that with this game according profit soccer picks it is going to be difficult to win the title., added the footballer.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар