сряда, 13 септември 2017 г.

Lukaku: `I am glad of my debut!`

The Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku shared an opinion about the team`s victory over Basel with 3:0 in a match analyzed by soccer dropping odds from the first round of the group stage of the Champions League.
`I got enormous pleasure. I think as a team we can play even better and the manager talked about that, but the result is good. I am very glad of my debut in the Champions League. When the opponent plays against the defense, we must aspire to attack the flanks, which we did. Our team often gave me the ball in the penalty area. I feel an incredible support of my teammates, the manager constantly helps me, and my daily hard work bears fruit. We should not be satisfied with the current level - we must strive to progress, which we are doing.`, said Romelu Lukaku.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар