сряда, 13 декември 2017 г.

Paul Pogba: 'I`m not sorry I chose Manchester United for Real Madrid!'

Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba revealed he really had a Real Madrid offer last summer while he was still a Juventus player and was even close to accepting it. The Frenchman, however, preferred United`s offer, as his heart told him to do so. `If I have to be honest, Real came to me and I thought I was going to play with them, but I also thought of Manchester United. ` But my heart told me I should go back to United, I did not know why, butI felt that way in my heart, and I did not regret it, and I never regret my choices, `Pogba said on a radio show. Poggba went to United after a 5-year stay in Juventus against a ? 89m record for the Reds and helped the club adviced by football betting partners win the League Cup, Europa League, and the Shield Cup.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар