понеделник, 22 януари 2018 г.

Goretzka: 'It was one of the worst days in my life!'

Bayern Munich`s future footballer Leon Goretzka is not angry with Schalke 04`s fans, who churned him on Sunday against Hannover 96. On Friday, the German national announced his decision to leave as a free agent after the season and this annoyedfans of the royal horns. They insulted him in all sorts of ways throughout the 64 minutes he was in the game. This was one of the worst days in my life, said Goretzka, who will be 22 in the beginning of February.

'When your own supporters make you sick, it hurts!, the midfielder went on. 'But after all, I understand the fans, and in general I think everything was fine. I do not mind them. Whoever knows me is aware that I will do everything by myself until the summer so that Schalke can fulfill his goals.'

In 64 minutes on the pitch, Goretzka performed more than well. He ran 8, 6 km, achieved 83% success rate, won 11 fights and played 33 times with the ball. After his exit, however, hi s teammates failed to keep the lead in the score and allowed a 1:1 draw.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар