вторник, 23 януари 2018 г.

Hong Chung: 'As a young man I was trying to copy Novak, he is my idol!'

The South Korean Hong Chung said after his victory against Australian Open`s six-time winner Novak Djokovic that the Serb was his idol. Chung beat Nole with 7:6 (4, 7:5, 7:6 (3)). I was happy to play against Novak, and winning it was just unbelievable, and when I was younger, I was trying to copy his game, he`s my idol, Chun commented. ``After he equalized from 0:3 to 3:3 in the tiebreak of the third set, I did not worry, I said, it`s Novak Djokovic, you can not expect to beat him every day in three sets. Yesand another two hours, if it`s needed, because I`m younger than that, he added. `21-year-old South Korean will play in the quarterfinals against the debutant in Melbourne`s Tennis Schedule, Sandgren (USA), which overcame (6:2, 4:6, 7:6 (4), 7:9 (7), 6:3 earlier today.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар