петък, 26 юни 2015 г.

Blatter: I\`m not retired, I want my sixth term.

Sepp Blatter has surprised the football world with his last statement. The Swiss, who resigned on June 2, now claims he actually never left the office. And on top of that, the new electoral Congress of World Soccer power plant, he will run for a new term.
The expected date of the electoral assembly is going to become clear by the end of the summer and to be held early next year. If elected, this would be his sixth term at the helm of world football.
'You have not understood me correctly, I am not resigning lodges. Just handed his mandate of Congress and he will decide what to do with it. I`m going to run to the next meeting and the people, who elected me, will now decide whether to vote for me again.`
'We are now meeting in the Museum, but I don`t think I`m for the Museum. I still have a lot of work to be done and energy about it.`, Blatter said in an interview with the newspaper `Blick` in his homeland and raised questions about the upcoming Congress of FIFA.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар