понеделник, 20 ноември 2017 г.

Marco Silva did not reject the possibility of taking over Everton

Marco Silva has not rejected the possibility of replacing Ronald Koeman at Everton`s head but has also failed to confirm the news in the British media that he will leave Watford in the coming days or weeks. This happened in an interview after a 2-0 victory against West Ham. `These things can not distract us. We know what we have to do on and off the pitch and in the last week we got it. The players did a great job, presented themselves well in the match and deserved the three points, ` said indin an interview with Sky Sports. The future is tomorrow, it is then that we start preparing for the next match analyzed by football betting odds and we have a workout, this is my future, I understand that I can not avoid these questions, but I also know what is up to me, this is the training tomorrow. else I can not talk.`, Silva added.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар