петък, 16 февруари 2018 г.

Barkley played dead drunk in the 80`s

Although he dropped out of the NBA almost 20 years ago, Charles Barkley can always pull out a story that has not been revealed so far from his sleeve. The eleven-time star of the Star of Matches never won a title, but in the 1980s he was close to transferring to a contender for a championship ring and this led to his cult performance.

The 54-year-old legend spent the first eight years of his career in Philadelphia. It is precisely his stay at SIXERS that he has told him about his visit to the Jimmy Kimmel TV show. Sir Charles was informed that he would go to the Los Angeles Lakers team and did not think very long, but he directly celebrated the yet unfulfilled deal.

With my friends we got drunk in the middle of the day. A few hours later, my agent phoned me to say that Philadelphia refused the deal. A few hours later we had a match. I was so furious and I was so drunk that I do not remember anything from this game!', said Barkley. `No, it`s n ot the only game analyzed by football betting tips I`ve played under the influence of alcohol! ` he added, laughing, in response to a question from the lead. But then the wing rectified, emphasizing that he played with a hangover and not that he had drunk before a match.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар