петък, 10 май 2024 г.

Football tipsters Makar canceled the ejection of his opponent in the match with the Islanders, telling the referee that he fell on the ice himself

Cale Makar overturned his ejection against the Islanders.

Late in the first period, Long Island forward Mathew Barzal chased a Colorado defender behind the Avalanche goal.

Makar fell to the ice, after which the referee`s whistle sounded. But the ejection did not happen - defender Evs explained to the judge that he fell himself.

I don`t think the referee had a good viewing angle at that moment. He just saw me fall.

Most of the time it`s because someone knocks me over. But not at this time. "I felt pretty guilty towards the guys, " Makar said after the game.

It is obvious that he behaved like a true athlete. I don`t even know if I would have done this in his place, to be honest, " Barzal said.

The victory in the match from football livescore went to Colorado (1:0 B).


Makar canceled the ejection of his opponent in the match with the Islanders, telling the referee that he fell on the ice himself Football tipsters - more details and information: Football tipsters

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар