петък, 11 ноември 2022 г.

Football prediction Dzhioshvili on U. S. Youth League: The club pays the family $500 a month, they take your expenses. Sometimes the coach threw up on the road, a couple of times to eat was enough

Maxim Dzhioshvili spoke about the experience of playing in the American NAHL.



- At first I played in the USA like in our sports school, up to 18 years old. And then I was drafted to the USHL. But there, in the preseason, they flew into my knee.

I flew to Russia for treatment, and when I returned, I was out of the application as the 24th player in the team. They said: Come on, prove through training. It seems that he did everything in training, but there was no game by archive of soccer picks practice.

Played four matches in half of the season. It was mentally difficult. Then the coach called, said that there was an offer from another league - NAHL, and ended up there.



- In the US, in all youth leagues, players are not paid. Because if you get a salary, then you won`t get to college for free. And education is very expensive.

Here is my brother (Vladislav Dzhioshvili) who studied with me there, playing hockey. Now he has a good education. That`s what I wanted too, but it didn`t work out.

Playing in the American youth leagues, the boys hope to be invited to play for the college. Not everyone can afford to pay for education.



- You are placed with a family. And the club is paying her. I think it was five hundred dollars a month then. And this family takes care of all your expenses - food, housing, travel. . .



- Canadian leagues have it, but American leagues don`t. Sometimes the second coach in the NAHL threw something at me on the road. Enough to eat for a couple of times.



- Difficult. That`s why I had to go back. And if you get into college, it`s even harder.

Because you have to play hockey, and study on a common basis, and earn money somewhere else in order to support yourself. Nobody will feed you there for free. Plus, you need to rent an apartment. My brother said that five of them chipped in at $700 a month each and lived together.

A lot of money for a student. My brother was lucky that he initially got into a wealthy family, they became friends and for the ten years that he lived there, they helped him, "said the Dynamo Moscow striker.
Dzhioshvili on U. S. Youth League: The club pays the family $500 a month, they take your expenses. Sometimes the coach threw up on the road, a couple of times to eat was enough Football prediction - more details and information: Football prediction

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар