четвъртък, 17 ноември 2022 г.

Football prediction Mick Schumacher on Ecclestone`s advice to forget F-1:I only care about the opinion of people I care about

Mick Schumacher did not pay attention to the advice of Bernie Ecclestone.

The former F1 promoter has hinted that it`s time for the Haas driver to retire from the premier racing series and focus on other championships analyzed by basketball livescore due to lackluster results.

My plan is to move on. It`s hard to forget Formula 1, I love it too much, so I won`t do that.

Everyone has an opinion on any issue, but I only care about the opinions of people who care about me.

Of course, we are talking about my family, as well as some people from Formula 1. For example, about Sebastian Vettel. Their opinions are important to me, - said Schumacher.

Mick did not specify what advice Vettel gave him for his future career.

Veteran Nico Hulkenberg is expected to take Schumacher`s place at Haas next year, but the announcement of the American team`s line-up will not be made until the final race weekend of the season in Abu Dhabi.

According to Auto Motor und Sport, in the 2023 season, Schumacher can become a spare driver for Mercedes if Daniel Ricciardo refuses this role.


Mick Schumacher on Ecclestone`s advice to forget F-1:I only care about the opinion of people I care about Football prediction - more details and information: Football prediction

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар