сряда, 10 юли 2024 г.

Football prediction Kaprizov about his records: I don`t pay attention to it. This is thanks to my teammates

Kirill Kaprizov spoke out about setting two new Minnesota records.

The forward scored a goal in a 3-5 loss to Calgary, leading the Wild in consecutive games analyzed by 1x2 predictions with points (13) and goals (7).

To be honest, I don`t think about it too much. I don`t pay attention to it.

This is thanks to my teammates who I play with. If it weren`t for them, none of this would have been possible, so thanks to them.

At the end of the day, we want to win as a team. This is a team game, and winning is more important than a personal best, " the Minnesota forward said.


Football prediction - more details and information: Football prediction

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар