понеделник, 15 юли 2024 г.

Football tip Rune on chances of winning in Australia: I have less experience than others, but I have youthful enthusiasm

Holger Rune said that he likes to set goals for himself for the new year.

- Yes, I do this every year. Now my goal is to become No. 1. I went from 103rd place to 10th, now I`m 11th, and it seemed impossible, but I believed.

I wasn`t really aiming for a top 10 finish this season, but rather a top 25 finish. I have far exceeded my expectations and now obviously have to do better to become 1. I`m very motivated and looking forward to the new season.



- I believe. It will be difficult because many other players also want to win, but I believe and that is the most important thing. I will take every match prediction by soccer betting odds 100% seriously and play with maximum concentration. I don`t want to have two long matches at the beginning because I`m hoping to go all the way to the end and five-setters are physically very draining. I`ve played in five Grand Slams in my life, so I have less experience than others, but I have youthful exuberance.




Football tip - more details and information: Football tip

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар